2.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES THE SITE COLLECT?
Here are the types of information we gather:
Automatic Information. For each visitor to our Site, our server automatically recognizes information regarding the customer’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider) but not the email address. We may also automatically collect other non-personal information such as the type of browser you are using, the address of the website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your internet service provider, and the pages you visit on the Site and the duration of your visit.
Information you give us. We also collect and aggregate information volunteered by customers such as when you communicate with us electronically.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your transaction by clicking Place Order Now. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your transaction.
3. HOW DOES WINTER TIME USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling or renting it to any third party. We will not disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. We share customer information only on a limited basis and with our parent company and affiliates. We use the information that we collect to improve the content of our Website by incorporating information that is relevant to our customers.
- to notify customers about updates to our Website;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to process your online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform you of delivery status;
- to contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistical reasons;
- to administer and process any payments related to products, services and/or facilities requested by you;
- to contact customers for marketing and sales purposes that are related specifically to their needs and interests;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels to members of our loyalty programmes in accordance with their consent;
If you do not wish to receive such mailings and email updates, or otherwise wish to remove your name from our list, please contact us.
4.CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can make changes by logging in to your Winter Time account and going to the Profile Page in My Account.
5.LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6.HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Our servers utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. By using an SSL-compatible browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera, you can help ensure that your personal identifiable information is unavailable to unauthorized users and processed confidentially. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personally identifiable information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate or required by law, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.